Skirt & leggings : H&M / Cardigan & hair accessory : Thailand / Black ribbon : made by me.
Good day everyone.
As many of you heard about what happened in Thailand last Thursday that our king passed away.
It made a big shock to every Thais. No words to describe the pain of feelings.
Only we Thais understand. Now we are in national mourning period.
I wear black since Friday, I wear simple black outfit and try to wear polite as possible.
It's quite liked what I wore in my grand mom's funeral.
I have a thought that I will blog again next month. People are so sensitive after the king's death. Please think carefully before you say something in public or write something about Thai royalties.
Let say it again we are sensitive about it and it's also illegal.
We have rules, we respect the rules and we hope you understand it too.
I've been thinking to write a Dress Code for funeral post but couldn't be strong enough.
The government announced what to wear and how to behave in Thailand after 28 days from now,
not only for Thai people but for tourists also. Some festivals and concerts have been cancelled in Thailand. If you will travel to Thailand or you're already. I hope this post is useful for you all.
Last week the government announced a formal color
for mourning period is black.
- Dress polite.
- Think of basic, black, dress and simple.
- The length of a dress should be longer than the knees.
- Turtleneck and round neck are recommended.
- It's okay to wear a black t-shirt with pants.
- If the clothes show too much off the skin, cover with cardigan or jacket.
- Don't dress too tight.
- Don't wear V-neck t-shirts.
- Don't wear polka dots, cartoons or floral on clothes.
- Don't wear cut out pants or shorts.
- Don't wear mini skirts or slit skirts.
- Off- should tops, cut out dresses are not recommended to wear.
- But or a mourning period, wear a black t-shirt or shirts.
- Wear black jeans or pants.
- Thigh pants are not recommended.
Don't spend so much money on new clothes. Use what you have.
After Friday people still look for new clothes.
That means the prices of black clothes are higher than ever.
People complained that they don't have enough money to buy black clothes for the whole families.
The government announced again that it's okay to wear white, grey, dark navy blue, dark color
or wear black and white.
If you have any of those colors. Use black ribbon or black bow brooch.