Friday, July 17, 2015

If I was a flower going wild and free


I'm so glad that I  can finally meet my boyfriend after five weeks. ( I guess. )
He's on the way to Åland. I'm missing him like crazy!
I went to buy Rock Off tickets with my mom. Meanwhile I waited on the line, I saw someone
I knew before. But couldn't figure it out who was it?
Just a moment I saw that person again. 
My heart started to break, my hands started to shake.... My brain said... 
Yes! Of course! She must be! She is my boyfriends ex-lover. The one that he loved the most.
Am I being stupid again? Or over-thinking? That something would happen by now?
Why It all happens the same time?
........................................................................................................

Today look 
I can't hide all those floral clothes when I see the sun shines. :) 
 Sunglasses : Some shop in Helsinki
Top : Somewhere from Thailand
Skirt : CyberShop



Good Night. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment