Saturday, July 9, 2016

2499 Mr. Roos, Bring Me A Dream














One of famous movies, people have talked about in Thailand is 2499 Dang Bireley's and Young 
gangsters. This movie is based on true story. It's about Dang's life in Bangkok in 1956.
This movie is good and by the mane of the movie. People will believe that he was a bad guy but
he was more helped people over there.
Why it calls 2499? Because it's in Buddhist calendar. Right now in Thailand is year 2559.
So when you're in Thailand and see Thai calendar. Don't get panic.
And there are 3 American movies in style of 50's, I would definitely say are Grease, Rebel without a cause and Cry baby. Johnny Deep was handsome in Cry baby.
I've been waiting to wear this dress but it was bad weather almost the whole week.
After watched too many 50's movies, I got a chance to wear a dress in 50's style.
 Today wasn't raining and sunny. It's good for something.  
This dress is one of my favorite. All of my clothes came with love and stories.
Wearing beautiful clothes make me more clam and happier. And I noticed other people are more nicer  and friendly to us, when we have nice clothes. 
Right now I wish you all have a happy Saturday!
<3

Dress : Cyber Shop / Earrings : Gift made by Mari / Belt : Gift from Aunt / Pearl shrug : Thailand

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful dear! <3 Have a lovely weekend!

    www.fashion-utopia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfits, nice look! Love dear <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know this film but your dress up is lovely
    Come to visit my blog ❤❤💔

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty, a true living doll ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Do I look like a doll? :D You're so funny.

      Delete
  5. Mesmerized article written on this blog with other relevant information. It is straight to the point that how we can improve our skills as well as how we can be represented to a new stream of professionalism.
    กางเกงเด็ก

    ReplyDelete