Thursday, July 7, 2016

Thursday Raining










Hello raining day.
It's Thursday already. My summer vocation just has started.
It has been raining in 4 days. I should say it's fall vocation instead.
I know it's time to relax but I have many things on my mind, even I've a talk with my friends but still the problem never getting away.
But it doesn't matter, we're old enough we'll find the way to fix the problems.
Right now I just need to relax. I miss my mom even more and I can't wait to see her.
That's why I'm wearing a maxi dress that she bought for me while ago.
I still love this dress plus she told me she bought me a new floral maxi dress.
Ha ha. My mom and aunty always think I'm a little girl.
I'll tell you more what's going.

Have a great day. <3

Dress : A gift / Hair elastic: H&M ?

No comments:

Post a Comment