Saturday, May 16, 2015

Portfolio


Hello!
It was such a wonderful day! 
My photo shoot went amazing and thank you N'Pop for an amazing job.
But the make up thing went bad and it took an hour to do it!
My hand were so sweated and shaken. :S I admit that I was got so nervous.
  As I told you before I don't know how to make up.
I wasn't very happy with the looks but I think it's cute. =)
Anyway I got the portfolio for a new school. :D

Here are The looks!
My d.i.y skirt made from old fabrics and second hand striped shirt. 





                                                                                                     


  For my second look : The top was a second hand sport T-shirt.
I cut the arms and glued the sequin on the top.

Good Night! <3
                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment