Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Blue Moon






Hello Sunny Tuesday.
After we got enough of rain last week, we finally got to see the sun today.
I guess it's may be the farewell for this summer. I remember when I was little, I used 
Complained about the rain season in Thailand. When my grandma heard me, 
she told one thing I'll never forget : without rain we can never grow the rice.
What she said is true. 3 seasons are all important. I meant in Thailand, we have 
summer 35+, rain season and our winter. I don't know why they called winter.
Because it's not even cold there. Today is absolutely beautiful sunshine day.
I wear a dress that I made 2 years ago. I fold it in and wear it as a skirt with a basic white sleeve shirt. People say often why I don't wear what I made. 
I must say I wasn't happy with results. 
However, I hope you're doing well with everything.  
Have a nice day! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment