Wednesday, August 17, 2016

If You Can Dream It, You Can Do It.







If you can dream it, you can do it. - Walt Disney.

Hello everyone!
How are you? Today is my self-learning at home. Our teacher has a meeting.
Thank you! I'm starting to lazy lately. Thank you for understand me. Ha ha. It's almost 2 in afternoon.
I haven't read anything yet but I finished my homework at school yesterday.
Finnish language is more difficult than a word difficult can explain. Well, you can tell me if you find a word to describe Finnish language. I often wondered why is there many things to remember but 
right now I just follow. That's the best way to survive while we're learning Finnish. 
It's funny when people complained that English language isn't easy to learn. If you said so.
You've never learned Chinese or Finnish. Moving on...
My today look is Mickey Mouse's day. I wore it 3 times in Thailand and Minnie Mouse earrings
I wear it today for the first time. ( I often forget where are all my things. )
It's my free day so I wanted something easy to wear. 
But it's not good for today's weather. It's so windy, it almost blows me away.
But just wear at home it's fine. Now I wish you all good luck to your work or school or anything.
Good luck! <3

4 comments:

  1. Wow. Cute dress and earring. From where did you buy it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Belle. I bought it from Bangkok but don't remember the name of the shop.

      Delete
  2. Love it, love it, love it! You look incredible my dear friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
      You're amazing,Jerry.

      Delete