Sunday, October 18, 2015

With JLo






It was the happiest thing to see Jenni yesterday. I don't remember when was I last time I saw her.
I did actually what my friends say, don't stay home.
So I planed to meet Jenni in Helsinki. 
We didn't know what we gonna do but the thing to do in there is shopping.
I mean I'm not a shopaholic at all. I always know when should I shop.
Plus shopping is a good exercise, don't you think? When my head gets really sick, I always go to shopping mall. It's one of  the things to get me feel better. 
I started my day by waking up at 6 O'clock, put some make up, put my wig on and 
I ran to the railway station. I came to the station 30 minutes before the train arrived to Kouvola.
It was definitely cold! And I was also waiting outside the whole 30 minutes.
Then the train came, I quickly walked to find my sit.
I arrived to Helsinki before 9 O'clock, one hour before Jenni came.
I sat in a cafe to kill my time for waiting for her and ordered China Green Tea.
While I had a sip of my tea, I found my self bored waiting so I walked to Kamppen.
I know I should't spend money on things that I don't need.
But when I find anchor accessories, I can't take my eyes off them. :'(
They are so beautiful. I'm crazily obsessed with anchors and dream catchers.
  I found three beautiful things from the same store Bijou Rigitte.
Later I also found new bag from H&M and Mumin towels.
We had a lunch in Thai restaurant. (I will never get sick of it.)
I ordered Mee Kati, it was little spicy but it wasn't that bad at all.
We chatted all the time about what's going on with our lives. Not good news.
I told her that I didn't want to open my mouth and telling what happens lately.
It's the same thing.
My stomach was so full that I didn't want to move my legs. 
I was tired and my stomach got hurt. I told Jennifer I think you can go home.
I can't walk anymore, I will go to the railway station and wait for the train.
At least a half an hour Jenni was there with me, and I waited for the train for 2 hours. Damn!
I bought a pocket book there names The Rules Of Love. I think I should read it before anything will happen again. I hopefully not!
But it was such a great day anyway!
Love u Jenni! :P


No comments:

Post a Comment