Wednesday, November 25, 2015

We Can't Choose Who Can Walk Into Our Lives But We Can Choose Who Is Important.





Good day Wednesday!

Sometimes things surprisingly hit me without unexpected. For me it's really hard to forget.
I can hardly forgive and forget what people did to me.
Specially people that I don't even know ( either do they know me ), people I never had conversations before.
I still feel disappointed.  
As I get much advice from everyone, I have to force myself seeing that person in my life.
I don't want to think more negative but sadly that person is important in Robin's life.
But it means nothing to me. By this year I've learned who is important in my life and who is not.
We meet acquaintances everyday, which we can never choose.
Soon or later we can see who is important and who can prove to us that they care.
Not just blow out all the nice words or just send a text that they care.

Good night Finland. <3


Knitted dress : INDISKA
Earrings : Ele & Kele
Scrunchy : H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment