Saturday, December 26, 2015

Barbie Girl


Pictures from Christmas Day.

I'm laughing hard at my self. I'm feeling like a small girl again. :D
No one understands me and I don't understand my self. 
I didn't buy anything new, just wore old clothes on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
This year I had red skirt on me. I never wear red or white on Christmas. 
Thought it's going to be good for me, when I can sleep on my own bed.........
I still have bad sleep. Can anyone tell me what to do?
I tried Barbie mask sheet, that I bought from Thailand. Just to see if it will make my face looks fresh.
It felt fresh but the sheet was too big for me. 
Well, I still have eye bags and dark circles. No wonder why they called me ''Chinese''.
I have panda eyes. :D All I can do is get some good sleep.
Now I'm having my Barbie top on. Must go to sleep.

Sweet Dreams! <3




No comments:

Post a Comment