Sunday, December 6, 2015

Winter Inspo

                                                             



I'm glad that snow melted away. But hope it comes back on Christmas's Day.
I always all the inspiration on Pinterest. It's easy to pin and save pictures.
But Pinterest isn't the only website for inspiring. I found Instagram is the most inspiration for fashion right now. It's lovely to see people dress up. 
As I said winter is absolutely not my favorite season. And try to look good on winter isn't easy.
Some people can put little clothes on and fight against  the weather. I would say no, thank you.
I want to survive 'til spring comes. 
Sweaters ,knitwear and furs aren't cheap. But see all the inspiration and make your own is fun.
I saved my favorite outfits from StyleWeL❤ve . 
It's the best looks for this winter so far.
The green poncho is so stylish! I would like to do my own. The same as the sweater 2 pieces dress. 
Will see if I find materials..... 
But now I must moving on.... Good night Finland!



No comments:

Post a Comment