Sunday, December 13, 2015

Fulam Chinese Restaurant









Morning Sunday!
I haven't disappeared from the earth yet. 
I've just been so busy with important things ,phone calls and e-mails. 
When I have free time, I just want to relax. It was such a stressful week but it's not over yet.
 I was in Helsinki on Thursday, sadly my brain was used almost 90 % .
When I came home, I didn't know when I slept.
On finally Friday, we went to Veturi shopping center and had dinner in Fulam Chinese Restaurant.
Chinese food? Or I can say it was more like fusion food.
I ate weird Chicken Satay and Special Hot Pot for Robin. 
Then we ran around finding Christmas presents and ending our day with Ice- cream and Ice-cream coffee for dessert. Isn't it the best? :D

Have a nice day! <3





No comments:

Post a Comment