Thursday, December 24, 2015

My Christmas : Day 1





Good night and good morning.
Don't really know what to say.... I should go to sleep. It's soon 2 a.m.
But I can finally say Merry Christmas! I sent texts to my friends yesterday and they said : Tomorrow is Christmas. Why you said it early?
Well, sorry. Here in Finland we celebrate on Christmas Eve. 
And we are going to celebrate Christmas today again. But it's going to be Thai food and maybe ham.
We celebrated Christmas at Jalle and Ritva's house. They have so beautiful house.
I love to be home at Christmas! Only Christmas!
It wasn't about food or gifts. It's just happiness and joy.
But sadly, I can't stop thinking about having dinner without grandma Rut. 

Now I have to go to bed. 
Good night again! <3
A card from Jenni.

No comments:

Post a Comment