Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Star Wars Fever









    


Hello!
Is anyone going to see Star Wars today? Or you've already seen it.
Robin wanted to see it before I leave the town. Was it world premiere yesterday?
Anyway, Robin booked tickets at 5 p.m. He must be excited cause he loves all out space movies.
I remember when my mom took me to see Star Wars. I wasn't interested, I guessed I was just only 9.
One thing I remember about the movies is laser swords. 
Since I saw Max Factor commercial couple weeks ago. 
I noticed Star Wars fever is heating up everywhere.
I don't have any Star Wars clothes, if I had I'll put it on today. :D
Jesus! It's almost 2 p.m. I have a meeting with Jenelyn in about an hour. 
Sadly, she's moving away from Kouvola.................

Have a nice day. <3

 Credit : Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment