Thursday, March 3, 2016

It's A Good Day To Have A Good Day





Finally, I was brave enough to take photo with Ria and Riam. 
It was a good day at school. The day went slow without no stress.
Nothing specially happens here in Kouvola. I'm happy as long as I don't stress myself out.
But school is important. :D We learn about Finnish culture every day.
I wonder where have I been recently? I don't know much about this culture like I thought.
Maybe, I forgot or I was not interested.

Wash up the dishes, wash the clothes and make dinner are the things I usually do after school. 
Am I the only one stress myself to come home to make dinner for my boyfriend?
I feel myself so stressful. I just want our dinner to be ready before he comes home.
And my cooking sill is not even close to master chef. At least I try to cook, perhaps one day
I will be good at that. :) Just keep trying!

Good night. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment