Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Relax With Afternoon Tea




 This morning I was so exhausted and I almost got a heart attack because I lost my phone.
Plus I have my bank card, driving license and Kela card in my phone case.
People said to me : Never ever put any cards in phone's case.
I blamed myself. But thank God! Robin found it the car.
Now I can just relax. 
Nothing is better than have a free time to relax and have some tea and some sweet.
Every time I see doughnuts, I can only think off Mister Donut or Dunkin' Donuts.
Pon de ring is the best of the best.
Here I can't even find good donuts. But I heard that they will open a Dunkin' Donuts here
in Finland. Can we still hope for that?

Have a nice day. <3

An old photo from last summer in Thailand. Those Pon de ring! Nam nam.

No comments:

Post a Comment