Sunday, March 13, 2016

This Week

Sunday
It's my normal Sunday for me. I cleaned our apartment and made simple chicken curry.
I changed our little table clothes. I always like to have it clean, that's why plastic table clothes are definitely good for us.
Robin got a text from his mom. Tomorrow is her birthday and we got invited to her party .
We went to buy a gift for me today, because tomorrow we can't make it. 
It's going to be a stressful Monday for us.




Saturday
I craved for food more than ever. We went to Three wings.
Robin said I should drink beers so I can relax, I won't feel stress .
I told him back people do different things to make themselves relax.
And I'm one of them, who loves to spending time at Cafe or restaurants.
I sadly don't like the taste of alcohol and I don't see the point of it.
See more here


Friday
I always have a happy face on Friday and I always wear bow headbands.
It was a good new that my teeth are healthy.
Friday was a sickly school day. A teacher gave us the 2+4 , 5-2 exercises.
I don't know what she was thinking but we are not in the daycare anymore.


Tuesday
It was International Women's Day and our teacher was sick.
I like her so much and she's the best teacher.
If I learn Finnish with the other teachers, I always get lost.


Monday
Alex came to me and gave me a Russian coin.
He and his friends tried to teach me some Russian words.
It's funny that I remember only few words. Preevyt, Spaseeba, Kak dela, Khorosho....
Tomorrow is a Monday again. I don't want to think what's going to happen tomorrow.
Don't wanna feel stress yet.
Good night. <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment